- The prices are per week and in Euro
- The prices include the provision of linen and the final cleaning
- Linen mustn’t be taken away from the flats
- Please do not leave slippers, shoes or toys outside the entrance door
- Please close the windows and switch off the lights when you leave the flat
- Water is precious. Do not waste it.
- Please take the rubbish out
- Each week starts and ends on Saturday but during the Low Season it is possible to check-in on any week day.
- Minimum duration of a stay: 1 week in the High and Mid Season, 3 days during the Low Season
- Flats can be rented only from Saturday to Saturday during the High and Mid Season, except for Easter, Christmas holidays, Labour Day, 25th April and 2nd November
- Easter, Christmas and other festivities are considered separately. Please contact us directly for the quotations.
- If the number of guests exceeds the booked one they cannot be admitted
- Check in time: from 4.00 p.m to 8.00 p.m.
- Please, plan your trip so that you can leave your flat by 10.00 a.m. (Check out time)
We are at your disposal to show you the farm and give you all the information you need.
You will be required to hand in your identity card or passport to be reported to the police station. The flat keys are left in the door keyhole. We don’t live in the farm but we are constantly reachable via telephone or mail
The farm is located in the countryside in the heart of Tuscany , 30 km far from the major tourist destinations like Siena and San Gimignano. It offers a splendid view of the surrounding hills, comfort and relax for those who love nature and the swimming pool.
All over the year it is possible to attend the threshing as well as the grape and olive harvests and other farming activities.
The medieval village of Casoled’Elsa is only 900 metres far from the farm and it takes just 5/10 minutesto walk there. You can find a bakery, a butcher’s with a grocery, a pastry shop, a bank, a chemist’s, several restaurants and pizzerias, the museum and an info-point.
On the second Sunday of July it is held the Palio di Casolenot far from our farm. It is a horse race dedicated to Saint Isidoro with celebrations which involve the whole village and its visitors.